Happy New Year!!! 2012 has been a great year for Soria Moria, and we are excited to enter into a new year filled with new opportunities. One of our goals for 2013 is to create more awareness amongst travellers about the real benefits of Responsible Travel – not only for the host destination, but also for the visitors. With this in mind, we are excited to launch a travel competition, with amazing prizes to be won!
We challenge you to tell us, in a 60 second video, why Responsible Travel enhance your travel experience.
The winner will receive a 5 day all inclusive trip to Cambodia, including a return flight from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Saigon, Bangkok or Manila, airport transfers, 5 nights accommodation in Soria Moria Boutique Hotel, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, a personal tuk-tuk driver available from 7am-7pm within Siem Reap Town during your stay, and a full day tour in Angkor Archaeological park with a certified English speaking guide.
In addition to the grand winner, the second and third place of the competition will win 3 nights accommodation in Soria MoriaBoutique Hotel, including daily breakfast & complimentary airport transfers.
With this we hope to be able connect with more travellers from around the world – hear different opinions – spread the word – and hopefully we can inspire more travellers to make responsible choices during their travels and at the same time have an enhanced travel experience.
To participate in the competition is simple, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Prepare a short video (max 6o seconds) that tells us why you think Responsible Travel enhance your travel experience.
- Save the video as “Responsible Travel enhance your travel experience, Soria Moria Travel Competition 2013, [YOUR NAME]”
- Log on to Facebook and follow our page: Soria Moria Boutique Hotel. Open the Travel Competition Event, RSVP to the event and share your video with us.
- Share the link with your friends.
How do we pick a winner?
You do not need to be an expert in movie making, or have a degree in tourism to be able to win…. This is for everyone with a passion for Responsible Travel! We are looking for inspiration!
- Deadline for submissions is on 28th February 2013.
- A team of 4 judges will review all the entrants and select 5 finalists, to be disclosed on 15st March 2013.
- We will publish the 5 finalist videos, and let feedback from the public help us to decide the winner.
- In addition to the winner, the 2 videos with most likes will receive 3 nights accommodation in Soria Moria, complimentary airport transfers & daily breakfast.
- The winner will be announced on the 1st April 2013.
Terms & conditions
- We welcome any nationality to participate in the competition, but we only accept entrants in English language.
- The video must be maximum 60 seconds long, and should be inspiring for others to watch.
- You may use photos, video clips, sound, speech, animation – be creative!
- We do not accept the use of promotional material for any specific organisation or project.
- Soria Moria holds the rights to remove any inappropriate entries.
- Travel dates for the winners are flexible, and can be used between 1st May and 31st September 2013. Bookings must be made in advance, and are subject to availability
- Soria Moria will handle the reservation of the flight ticket, and the ticket is subject to airline rules and regulations. To ensure availability on your preferred dates we recommend the booking to be made minimum one month in advance.
- The prize can not be be exchanged with cash.
- The winner is responsible to obtain a Cambodian visa at own expense.
Please do not hesitate to contact via [email protected] for more information.
We look forward to hear from you!
Best wishes from the Soria Moria Team!
Booking EnquiriesFor booking enquiries, tour arrangements, other requests and questions, please Email us or contact us by phone +855(0)63964768 or +855(0)121899200